Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tested new "unisex" theme ----> result=Great

I just tested a great theme by dannieloco (Crackberry user) for the Bold 9000.  I am more a girly theme fan, and although this one isn't "girly"  its a great neutral theme, and one that I will be keeping on my bb. 
  • It is hidden today
  • Has a weather slot
  • Smooth transitions
  • Completely modified icons
  • Doesn't lag, and doesn't eat up memory

For all us Bold 9000 users, this is definitely something to keep an eye out for

*UPDATE*  dannieloco just posted this theme for all us bold users...download and have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I was wondering, where I can get this Theme as I can oly find it for 8900, 9700 and 9630.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now it's just being tested for the bold...will post up link when it is ready

    ReplyDelete