Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New pink housing has arrived!!!

Yay!  Today is a good day.  My new pink housing has finally arrived, and within minutes I had it on, and loved it.  However, there are a few problems right off the bat that I have already contacted the seller about and hopefully will resolve it without much problem.

  • The keyboard, where the ALT key is broken, which is making it a little hard to push the button.  
  • The pink bezzle mute button does not press down, which means I cannot put a "keyboard" lock on
*UPDATE* Seller just replied, and will be replacing both parts! YAY ME!!!!
    I am loading up a few pics, and will keep you posted if and when the seller responds...till then me and my pinkberry will wait 

     
    if you notice right under the ALT key a part is missing

    No comments:

    Post a Comment