Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bold 5.0.0.509 leak review

I was finally able to download the leaked OS for the bold this morning.  As so far so good.
  • Memory leak seems about the same compared to the .464.  
  • Battery seems to be much better
  • Browser is quicker
  • Lock function is WORKING.  Pressing "a" locks the keyboard to password required, and the mute button unlocks it
  • WIFI is instant
  • 3G issues seem to be fixed.  I had horrible 3G with the previous .464  It seems to be working fine now
All in all its a good OS to download.  WAY better than the .464 which I HATED!!!

My steps to download
  1. Add/Remove/Uninstall all previous OS on computer
  2. Download new OS http://tinyurl.com/ye4mfnu
  3. Install new OS
  4. Go to Program Files > Common Files >Research In Motion > AppLoader Delete Vendor XML then click Loader exe. and follow instructions
  5. Notice I skip DM all together...I find this has worked BEST FOR ME

No comments:

Post a Comment